I just thought I would let everyone know that we are going to have a baby. Yes, I am pregnant! I am only about 10 weeks along, but I went to the doctor yesterday and everything seems to being going well so Heston and I thought we could tell everyone. It came as quite a shock to me, but I am pretty excited now. I have been pretty sick. They put me on two different anti-nausea medications that helped a little bit, but I am still kind of sick. I am really hoping to feel better by Thanksgiving, so I can enjoy all the yummy food. I am due on June 10, 2009.
14 years ago







7 comments:
Congrats! That is awesome!
Congrats Heston, Nicole, and big sister! Love TINIEL
Congrats! I hope that you feel better soon.
I am so happy for you Nicole! Areyan will be a fantastic big sister.
I could never forget Gracie's best friend! :) Are you guys coming for Thanksgiving?
Oh Nicole, how exciting! I'm so happy for you. Congrats on #2. Having two kids is lots of work but so much fun. I hope you are doing well despite the morning sickness...and hopefully it will go away soon!
Congratulations! That is fun news. Are you going to Idaho for Thanksgiving? If so look into getting some seaband bracelets. They work really good with your pressure points in your wrist (I know weird) but it really helps with sicky. ANd if you are traveling anything is welcome help. Congrats on your swell news again.:)
Post a Comment