I know it has been a long time since I have blogged, and even read any of your blogs. I just feel like I never have a moment to get on the computer, except to check my e-mail. Our life has been a little bit crazy lately. Because of the economy, Heston is working 3 jobs. He works from 8:00 am to 10:30 or 11:00 pm Monday through Thursday, and is home on the weekends. I am not really incredibly busy, but I just am always alone with the kids, and never seem to get a peaceful moment on the computer. I am not complaining though. I really love being home with Areyan and Emrey (most of the time:)).Anyway, that is my excuse for not blogging in a while. Right now I am babysitting the neighbor kids, so my children are occupied enough for me to get on the computer. So I hope you enjoy the updates.
14 years ago







2 comments:
We'er glad to hear life is good. Even though your busy;) Looking forward to new posts;0
Wow! Busy man! I can not believe how big Emery had gotten. She talks more than Dax does and he is a year older. Yikes... It is good to know that you guys are alright and things are going well. Miss you a ton. Happy birthday to Emery and to you also. I have been in my own little world and spare a thought for others on their special days, but the thought never gets past the thought stage. Sorry that I am such a slacker lately.
Post a Comment