I went and got the mail today which would not normally be something to write about, but Heston got a letter in the mail starting with "Dear New Lover." The only reason I open Heston's mail is because we get tons of junk mail, and I just like to make sure it is junk mail before I throw it away. If it is something I know is important, I wait and give it to him. Well, today I opened an envelope that I expected to be junk mail and noticed it started with "Dear New Lover." My first thought was, "What in the heck is my husband doing?" So, I pulled out the letter to read it and noticed their was also a picture enclosed. I began to read the letter which talked about this "young and sexy female" who got his address from some catalogue, and is very lonely. She talked about how she is looking for someone to start a new life with, and will satisfy all his needs. At the bottom she left her name (Belinda), address, and phone number for him to reach her. Now, this would not normally be funny to me, but I have the best husband in the world and know he would not ever do anything like this. Besides, if you ask me, the girl is a "wack-job." Heston and I got a pretty good laugh.
14 years ago







2 comments:
I always get creepy emails like that! Like lonely girl blah blah blah. Still haven't come across your keys! Sorry! I lost mine as well! :(
Oh my that is creepy. Sounds like some kind of scam to work on lonely men.
Post a Comment