Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Funny Video

The other day some colleagues and I were talking about parents who believe their child is so advanced athletically. We get calls all the time to request that their child be placed with the older kids because he/she is so advanced beyond kids their own age. More often than not this is not the case and parents just believe they have an abnormally special kid on their hands. Today this video was circulated among my colleagues. I just thought it was so funny not only because it is, but because in my mind it relates to kids not being as advanced as we may think they are sometimes.

2 comments:

Dana Williams said...

Oh funny! You know I have been dealing with that very topic lately. A parent thinks that their child should be on varsity when really they were lucky to make JV. Why can't we see our children honestly? Here to someday seeing the truth.

Jessica Adams said...

Classic! I love little videos where people take biffs! I can't explain it but it cracks me up!

Heston's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


Nicole's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


Photobucket